The Water Wall® technology, which allows one to efficiently immiscible fluids separation, can be used in various industrial sectors.
The technology can be applied to all sectors where it is necessary to separate an oily substance (or phase) dispersed in a liquid, which represents the continuous phase.
One of the most common fields of application of Water Wall® is that of cooling fluids (coolants) which are used in metal working, where unwanted oils (tramp oils) are present.
Other important fields of application regard the production water in the Oil & Gas field and the bilge water treatment.
In detail, the main applications of the Water Wall® oil-water separator are:
OIL & GAS (onshore / offshore):
- Water production (OIL): (see oil in water separator)
- Condensation water (GAS): (see shale gas produced water treatment)
- Deck washing.
- Condensation and cooling water from power plants
- Effluents from petrochemical plants and refineries
- Rolling mill effluents from any rolling mill plant
- Machine tool coolants (see exausted coolants treatment and recovery)
- Oily effluents from chemical, pharmaceutical, food, mining, textile and mechanical industries.
- Bilge water treatment (see bilge water treatment)
- Ballast water separation
- Oil spills
- Protection of desalination plants and sea-water separation plants.
- Surface water treatment
- Groundwater treatment
- Rainwater treatment
- diesel / water
- kerosene / water
- benzene / water
- machining oil / water
- animal fat / water
- immiscible organic and chemical substances / water.
Oily effluents derived from:
- Fuel oil terminals
- Rail yards.
Fill out the contact form if you wish to receive information about our services